RTV102 (white) and RTV108 (clear) ready-to-use adhesive sealants are extremely versatile. They cure to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
These sealants have standard strength paste consistency and can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self-leveling sealants are not practical.
The RTV102 and RTV108 can adheres to many metals, glass, ceramic, silicone rubber, and some rigid plastics without the use of primer. They have a continuous service range of (-60 to +204 degrees C) and intermittent service range of (-60 to +260 degrees C)
These sealants meet Military Specification MIL-A-46106 and NSF Standard 51, is FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 compliant and is also USDA compliant.
Main features are:
- Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Self adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties