Silicone rubber gaskets are high-performance Sealing Rings with an extraordinary resistance to extreme temperatures. Silicone gaskets are used to prevent leaks between different substrate sections in a wide range of applications. At Kemtron Gaskets and Seals we have the facilities to manufacture standard gasket and washer sizes, as well as bespoke parts in-house, each of which are produced from the highest quality silicone gasket material. Please visit our Resources section to access the data sheets to get information on the silicone rubber gasket properties and material specifications.
Silicone Rubber Gaskets
€2.50 – €33.50
Silicone rubber gaskets have an excellent temperature resistance in both hot and cold environments. They also have exceptional UV and ozone properties which makes them suitable for outdoor applications. Being an inert material, silicone generally does not react to the majority of chemicals, which means that it is popular for use in medical and industrial applications.
- Food & Beverages industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical industry
- Surgical industry
- Electrical industry as a corona discharge
Offering Best Prices (available in packets of 10)
½” to 6” ASA 150LB Ring 3mm thk
15mm to 150mm PN16 Din Ring 3mm thk
Silicone Gasket Temperature
Gaskets in silicone material are extremely resilient and can uphold a lot of their properties at very high and low temperatures. The low temperature properties of a silicone gasket are unmatched by any other elastomer. In addition, our silicone rubber gaskets can remain flexible at temperatures between -100°C to +230°C. This makes our gasket material the ideal material for applications exposed to such extreme temperatures.
If you have a specialist gasket requirement, then Kemtron Gaskets and Seals is the one for you. Our industry experts are available to answer any questions you may have about silicone gasket uses and silicone gasket temperature capabilities.
- FDA Compliant: American Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) 21 CFR 177-2600
- Compliant: BfR XV Empfehlung and colour bleed test according to BfR-Empfehlung part B 11
- Compliant: Directive EC 1935/2004
- Approved: WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Service) for use with potable water at temperatures up to 85°C (185°F)
- Additional compliance: These products meet the flammability requirements of FAR 25/JAR 25/CS 25 Appendix F, Part 1, (a)(1)(iv) and (a)(1)(v) horizontal flammability tests
- Automotive Standard PART 571FMVSS302
- Environmental Resistance: Silicone rubber products have an excellent resistance to ozone, oxidation, ultraviolet light, corona discharge, cosmic radiation, ionising radiation and weathering in general
|Size (Packet of 10)|
1/2" ASA 150LB (48mm x 22mm x 3mm), 15mm PN 16 (51mm x 22mm x 3mm), 3/4" ASA 150LB (57mm x 27mm x 3mm), 20mm PN 16 (61mm x 27mm x 3mm), 1" ASA 150LB (66.5mm x 33mm x 3mm), 25mm PN16 (71mm x 33mm x 3mm), 1 1/4" ASA 150LB (76mm x 42mm x 3mm), 32mm PN 16 (82mm x 42mm x 3mm), 1 1/2" ASA 150LB (86mm x 48mm x 3mm), 40mm PN 16 (92mm x 48mm x 3mm), 2" ASA 150LB (105mm x 61mm x 3mm), 50mm PN 16 (107mm x 61mm x 3mm), 2 1/2" ASA 150LB (124mm x 73mm x 3mm), 65mm PN 16 (127mm x 73mm x 3mm), 3" ASA 150LB (136mm x 89mm x 3mm), 80mm PN 16 (142mm x 89mm x 3mm), 4" ASA 150LB (174mm x 114mm x 3mm), 100mm PN 16 (162mm x 114mm x 3mm), 5" ASA 150LB (197mm x 141mm x 3mm), 125mm PN 16 (192mm x 141mm x 3mm), 6" ASA 150LB (222mm x 168mm x 3mm), 150mm PN 16 (218mm x 168mm x 3mm)
Do you have some questions about this product? We’d love to help! Just fill out the form below or call us on 0214965006.